Monday, October 22, 2012

I'm really into the prairie style. I like it in home decor and street fashion. It's comfortable, effortless and feminine all at once. I read somewhere that it became popular again along with the Farmhouse and  Shabby Chic looks because of the recession. People wanted to go back to comfort and familiarity not to mention it's affordability. 

Check out some of these Prairie Style fashions on Etsy.



I love these Prairie style boots. Not too costumey. Would be awesome with a midi skirt.

  I find old stuff interesting and romantic.  My house is full of it.
 

 Prairie style dress, if I only I could pull it off. You can find to link to the Etsy shop that sells the above 3 items in my treasury here:

The following are in my store. I love the sweet side braid Belle is wearing with the looks. 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment